Thursday 1 March 2012

Small blog meet

Today I am linking up with the 'Small blog meet' at Lily's Quilts. I am loving Lynne's new logo and buttons, but even more than that, I am ADORING her pattern in the new Modern Quilting magazine which arrived last night! I love that her pattern looks modern and funky but her instructions are easy to follow. I don't know about you, but as a relatively new quilter I am daunted by modern quilt designs, and to see how achievable it can be has really inspired me.

Anyway, on to the meetup, here's the button:
Lily's Quilts
I love this idea. I only really started investing time in my blog last month, and every time I get a comment or a new follower it still makes my day, and I'm one of those saddos who follows my stats to see how many views I've had, where my viewers come from and which of my posts most people are looking at! Still, I have less than 50 followers, and would love to get my number up, while also getting the chance to spread the love, and hopefully make others get the warm fuzzy feeling I get when someone new pops by!

7 comments:

  1. Haha, I am the exact same way with stats. I can't stop watching them! It's so fun meeting people with similar interests and I've learned so much from all the crafty bloggers. Love the dresses you made by the way. What a great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there. over from Lily's Quilts. I love those dresses - real nice. And of course your bunny - tooo cute! I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Libby you make me laugh, I have also joined it too! I shouldn't even be commenting =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found from Lily's Small Blog Meetup. I get warm fuzzies when I see stuff like you are making and knowing you are doing such nice things like the dresses for the girls. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopped by through Lily's quilts. Enjoy your quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi - stopped by via Lily's quilts - as a new blogger and quilter I am amazed at how many crafty teachers there are out there! (I'm a teacher too). Hope your buttons turn up :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey there stopped by from Lily's and love this blog! following now too look forward to reading more! x

    ReplyDelete