Friday 10 February 2012

And finally...

I made this bag on Wednesday night... ok, you got me, it was what we crafters call a UFO  (Unfinished Object) and I finally got it finished on Wednesday. I bought the pattern from Hannah's Room's stall at the National Quilt show at the NEC ooh about 7 or 8 years ago! I didn't like one of the fabrics, so spent ages trying to find one to replace it, then I did the piecing for the front and free-motion quilted, then couched the yarns between the pieces, then I got stuck for a few years, then I beaded it, then stalled again. But finally it's finished:
And a close-up of the sunflower detail:
FYI here's the link to Hannah's Room: http://www.hannahsroom.co.uk/home.php. I always make a beeline for their stall at the show, I love batiks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment