Saturday 11 February 2012

Fugly fabrics!

Ok, been loving checking out all your fugly fabrics and couldn't wait to join in the party, so here are my offerings! UK entries only please, I just don't have the pennies for international postage :( That's *if* anyone wants any of these, I would like to claim they found their own way into my stash, but sadly, I think I actually paid for all of them!

So number 1:
This batik is somewhat reminiscent of tribal drawings in it's design, but this photo really doesn't do justice to the clash of colours in this design! The highlights are definitely the neon greens, yellows and pinks. If you get this one, you will need your sunglasses!

Number 2:
 Hideous, just hideous! The flowers on this are like peppercorn size and the colours are just...there are no words.

Number 3:
 This is a lovely soft fabric, I think it's called brushed cotton. This one's ok I guess, but I just don't know what I'm gonna use it for. It has stars, hearts, holly and reindeer on it.

Number 4:
 This is some kind of organza-ey fabric in a gunmetal grey. Again an okay fabric, but no clue what I will do with it, there's quite a bit of it too!

Number 5:
:-| Literally. That's the face I am making. I can only think I broke into an old lady's house and stole her curtains. If no one takes this I may break into an old lady's house and leave this as a 'present'... in the loosest sense of the word!

Number 6:
 This one is a sort of forest green colour, not particularly objectionable but doesn't go with anything else I own.

And finally, number 7:
This one's actually really cute, but I got it to make a stuffed lizard for my ex so I'd rather just get shot of it to be honest.

So if you would like any of these, just follow my blog and leave me a comment :)

12 comments:

  1. 7, 4, 1 are my favorite love them. I am now a follower also. But the rest are wonderful too. Just love 7 though that is wonderful.

    http://richardquilts.blogspot.com
    Stop by for my quilt givaway to guess my babys b-day and weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a follower - no 3 looks warm and fluffy, 4 looks good and 7, 2 and 1 may be usefull. Thanks for finding some fuglies :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Ok your descriptions have me cracking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great descriptions! Nos 1, 3 5 and 7 are gorgeous! Love those lizards and I could really use that fabric. I'm now following you. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to say that I live in France, but you can send to my step-daughter in London who will forward it on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the fugly giveaway!
    I like 1, 4, 5 and 6 and I'm a new follower (and in the UK!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love 1,2,3, 6 or 7 and even though i'm in france, I've got a uk addy for you to send it to. Richard aren't you in the states, ???
    A new follower and I love your background :O)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would love to win babscorbitt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So the fugly linky is closed so I'm going to pick winners! Richard is in the states (I can't afford international postage I am afraid!), Pippa and Barb don't seem to be followers and sonalee is a no reply blogger. So everyone else, I will be getting in touch to get your address! Thanks to everyone for taking part!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a follower, under me0wp00 on google friends connect :)

      Delete